Saturday, February 21, 2009

Duchess


This is my baby! Duchess. She is a rotten little thing. The other day she had been playing outside with the "big" dogs and was quite dirty. So I brought her in for a bath. She got all cleaned up and fluffy. Then she wanted to go outside - like she had to go potty. So I took her out and all she wanted to do was get in the car. She thought that since she was looking so good that she was going to get to GO! It was late so I told her no but she could go with me in the morning to take the boys to school.


Well, she was mad! Really mad. And sad. When Jim got home he asked what was wrong with her. She looked so dejected. I told him the story and he laughed and said she looked so sad.


Well, the next day I forgot that I was going to Corpus with a friend and she did NOT get to go with me to take the boys to school. And of course, she was mad. Very mad. When I returned home, she had pooped all over the floor. I mean poop everywhere. (She does not normally do this.) I guess that was my punishment for not taking her!

No comments:

Post a Comment